Kirsti Watson focuses her physiotherapy practice on sports, and orthopaedic injuries. She believes in individualized client care to help get clients back to their desired function & fitness.
Kirsti Watson is a physiotherapist registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. She recently graduated from McMaster University and has had experience working with clients with various orthopedic and sports injuries, cardiorespiratory issues, and neurological conditions.
Kirsti uses up to date research and her background in exercise and sports to help develop individualized treatment plans. She combines exercise and education with manual therapy, and modalities as needed, to help her clients get back to full function/fitness and prevent further injuries. Kirsti is a member of the Orthopedic, Sports, Women’s Health, and Pain Science Divisions of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
Her goal is to help clients not only decrease their pain, but improve their quality of life and ability to participate in the things they love.
- Masters of Science (Physical Therapy) | McMaster University
- Honours Bachelor of Science (Neuroscience) | Carleton University
Recent Clinical Accreditation
- Advanced Orthopedics Elective (McMaster University)
- Advanced Integrated Musculoskeletal Program Level 1
- Resistance Training in the Adolescent Population
- Best & Safest Practice for Head and Neck Pain - Vascular Pathologies of the Neck
- Introduction to Assessing and Treating Dancers and Artistic Athletes
- Assessing and Treating Dancers and Artistic Athletes