Jessica focuses her physiotherapy practice on sports and orthopaedic rehabilitation. Her physiotherapy approach has been helping clients 8 to 95+ years old improve their mobility, function and quality of life.
Registered Orthopedic Physiotherapist
Jessica Fieldhouse is a Registered Physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO). She sees a broad range of clients, ages 8 to 95+, with orthopedic and sports-related injuries and chronic conditions.
Jessica believes in designing individualized, evidence-based treatment programs that are created collaboratively with each client. Her treatment style focuses on manual therapy, education, soft tissue techniques, and individualized exercise programs. She also has specialized training in Functional Dry Needling and in Strength and Conditioning in Rehabilitation. Jessica looks forward to pursuing additional continuing education courses to stay up-to-date on current research.
Jessica’s life-long passion for physical activity, through highland dancing, soccer, and swimming, inspired her to pursue a career in Physiotherapy. Overall, Jessica strives to help each client achieve their goals and maintain an active lifestyle.
- Masters of Science (Physical Therapy) | Queen’s University
- Bachelor of Science (Kinesiology) | Queen’s University
Recent Clinical Accreditation
- Functional Dry Needling Level 1 and 2, Evidence in Motion
- Strength and Conditioning in Rehabilitation Certificate Program, Mind Body Strength
- The Pain Truth Certification, APTEI
- Hip Osteoarthritis Course, APTEI