Dianne Stickley is a registered physiotherapist at Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre, providing bilingual services in English and French.
Dianne Stickley is a physiotherapist in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO) since 2006. She enjoys the assessment and treatment of orthopaedic and sports-related issues.
Dianne is a certified McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (Cert. MDT) practitioner. The McKenzie Method is a scientifically proven assessment process that will identify the best treatment solution for back, neck and extremity problems.
She has been a member of the Nepean Sports Medicine and Physiotherapy Centre team since 2012 and is comfortable providing care in English or French.
Dianne enjoys dinghy sailing, hiking and karate as well as a busy family life.
- B.Sc. (Physiotherapy) | University of Ottawa
- B.Sc. (Biology) Hon. | University of Ottawa
Recent Clinical Courses & Accreditations
- Certified MDT - Robin McKenzie Method Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy Levels A, B, C, D, E
- Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute (AFCI) Level 1 – part 1, 2A, 3A
- Dr Yun Tao Ma’s Dry Needling for pain management
- Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy – levels 1, 2, 3 Lower and Upper Quadrant
- APTEI – The shoulder complex – part 1, Dr Bahram Jam
- Shoulder – Level 1, Dr Lynn Watson
- The Sacro-Iliac Joint and Lumbo pelvic junction, Aaron Rutter
- The Temporo-Mandibular Joint