Caroline Landon focuses her physiotherapy practice on sports, orthopaedic, and pelvic floor rehabilitation. Her physiotherapy approach has been helping clients of all ages improve their mobility, function and quality of life.
Registered Orthopedic & Pelvic Physiotherapist
Caroline is a registered physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. She has experience in the assessment and treatment of various sports, orthopedic injuries and conditions, and has a special interest in pelvic health, as it relates to women & men.
She has participated in and completed numerous pelvic health courses for the management of male and female pelvic pain, urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, post-partum rehabilitation, and diastasis rectus abdominis. Caroline has also pursued continued education and acquisition of skills in the use of the Mulligan and McKenzie concepts, acupuncture, dry needling, and concussion management. She uses her diverse education and clinical experience to develop individualized treatment plans that reflect clients' goals & needs. Caroline prides herself on providing client-centered and evidence-based treatment to all her clients. She works closely with her clients to create effective treatment plans aimed at reaching individual goals.
- Master of Health Science (Physiotherapy) | University of Ottawa
- Bachelor of Science (Physiology) | McGill University
Recent Clinical Accreditation
- The Physical Approach to Female and Male Urinary Incontinence
- Female and Male Pelvic Pain
- Cesarean Birth: The Role of Physiotherapy in Preparation & Recovery
- Diastasis Rectus Abdominis and the Implications for Low Back and Pelvic Pain
- Mulligan Concept Upper Quadrant
- McKenzie Part A
- Concussion Management Level 1 & 2
- Acupuncture & Dry Needling (Introduction, Upper Extremity, Lower Extremity)