Andrea O'Neill is a registered physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), with a particular interest in helping those with post-concussion syndrome through sport and mild traumatic brain injury.
Andrea O’Neill is a registered physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO) with a focus on the assessment and treatment of orthopaedic and sport injury and musculoskeletal disorders.
Andrea also has a keen interest in the management of concussion and post-concussion syndrome through sport or mild traumatic brain injury. Her experiences as a competitive soccer and volleyball player further contribute to her understanding of recovery from injury in sport and the importance of returning to an active lifestyle for people of all ages.
Andrea has taken post-graduate courses to continue to develop her skills as a therapist to better help her clients achieve their goals. Andrea provides a biomechanical assessment and an individualized active treatment approach to regain key movement patterns and help her patients achieve a full recovery.
Andrea is committed to providing quality treatment to ensure success for her patients, whether returning to sport or to a healthy active lifestyle.
Andrea is currently on maternity leave.
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy | University of Toronto
- Honours Bachelor of Health Science | University of Western Ontario
Recent Clinical Courses & Accreditations
Andrea has specific training in concussion management and the neuro-visual processing treatment approach for recovery from concussion and mild post traumatic brain injury. She has continued her education in the Post graduate program of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual and Manipulative Physiotherapy. Additional training includes: acupuncture, Mulligan treatment techniques and advanced certification in treatment of lumbo-pelvic dysfunction and therapeutic K-taping. Andrea provides a biomechanical assessment and an individualized active treatment approach to regain key movement patterns and help her patients achieve a full recovery.
- Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual & Manipulative Physiotherapy - level 1; 2 Lower Quadrant, 2 Upper Quadrant
- Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute Level 1
- Concussion Management Workshop
- Padula Institute Neural-Visual Processing Treatment Level 1
- Mulligan Concepts (Upper and Lower Quadrants)
- Kinesotaping (Advanced and Sport Specific)
- APTEI Lumbo-Pelvic Certification
- Soft Tissue Release Tech