Chantal Goneau is a bilingual registered physiotherapist at Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre, with more than two decades of experience.
Chantal is registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), focusing her practice on the assessment and treatment of orthopaedic and sports-related injuries. She has worked in Louisiana and Texas for a total of 5 years.
She is a certified member of Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute and CanFitPro as a personal trainer. She believes a multidisciplinary approach to patient care is essential to attain overall wellness. She is passionate about education and empowering individuals to live an active, balanced and healthy lifestyle. Her expertise includes performing functional movement screenings for anyone who wants to identify problem areas while lowering the risk of injury and improving function and performance.
Chantal is continuously seeking to improve her skills by taking courses, participating in webinars, reading the latest research/articles on health and fitness as well as attending the CanFitPro World Fitness Expo in Toronto.
Chantal received her Baccalaureate in Science (Physiotherapy) from the University of Ottawa.
Recent Clinical Courses & Accreditations
- Functional Movement Systems, Level 1 and 2
- Soft Tissue Release Techniques
- AA1: Foundations of Anatomical Acupuncture
- The McKenzie Institute International, Part A and B
- Mulligan Concept Upper and Lower Quadrants
- Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual & Manipulative Physiotherapy – Level E1, V1, V2, V3 Lumbo-Pelvic Course, Level 2 Upper Quadrant