Meghan MacLatchy is a registered physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), and has been with Nepean Sport Medicine and Physiotherapy Centre since 2014.
Meghan is certified in practicing acupuncture and Functional Dry Needling. She is currently working towards a Sport Physiotherapy Certificate and enjoys volunteering with sports teams and at sporting events.
She focuses on using her manual therapy and exercise prescription training to better help her clients.
Outside of work, Meghan plays basketball, volleyball and touch football and enjoys running.
- Masters of Science (Physical Therapy) | Queen's University
- Honours Baccalaureate, Science (Human Kinetics) | St. Francis Xavier University
Recent Clinical Courses & Accreditations
- Functional Dry Needling Level 1, Kinetacore
- Soft tissue Release Techniques
- Meridiam health Acupuncture & Dry Needling
- McKenzie Part A: The Lumbar Spine
- Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual & Manipulative Physiotherapy, levels 1, 2, Lower Quadrant, levels 1, 2, Upper Quadrant
- The Running Clinic- New Trends in the Prevention of Running Injuries