Want to work within a collaborative team of over 10 mentors & colleagues? Want a cozy environment to work in, where one-on-one client care is the focus? Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre is looking for collaborative and quality care-focused therapists to join our vibrant team!
Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre is looking for a skilled a self-motivated orthopedic and/or pelvic physiotherapist to join our team.
Location: Nepean, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Requirements: Member of the College of the Physiotherapists of Ontario
Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre, is a large multi-disciplinary physiotherapist-owned clinic in Ottawa, that is looking for collaborative, and quality care-focused therapists to join our vibrant team! We are known for our quality of care, compassion, commitment, and individualized focus to goal setting and recovery.
Competitive compensation rate – This salaried or independent contractor will have consistently booked schedules, competitive vacation, and education funding towards professional development. No need to worry about your schedule, bookings, or accounting.
- We are an established (over 29 years in business), PT-owned allied health clinic in Ottawa (Hunt Club / Woodroffe area), adjacent to city’s Nepean Sportsplex. We have private treatment rooms, open treatment space, large gym space & more!
- We provide individualized, evidence-based, quality client care; emphasized on manual therapy, exercise prescription, and client education.
- Services offered: physiotherapy (vestibular/concussion/orthopedics/running assessment/etc), massage therapy, chiropody, registered dietitian, sports medicine, mental performance consulting, and orthopaedic supplies (braces, compression stockings, etc.).
- Caseload: varied orthopedic conditions (spine, periphery, concussion, vestibular, TMJ, sports).
If pelvic physio: pre- and post-natal, pelvic pain, fertility.
Pelvic physiotherapy appointment durations vary on needs.
Orthopaedic follow-up appointments (approx. 2/hour). Assessments – 60-minute one-on-one.
- Pelvic Physio (if applicable) candidate holds current practice experience in Pelvic Health/Physiotherapy AND/OR interest in pursuing further continuing education in pelvic floor physiotherapy. Funding is available for an appropriate candidate working toward completing all 3 levels of Pelvic Health Solutions training.
- Mentorship program available.
- NO WSIB, OHIP.
- Future partnership opportunities are available.
- PPE and all clinical equipment provided by clinic.
- Active, in good standing, independent practice member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), rostered for Pelvic Physiotherapy.