Registered Massage Therapist
Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre is looking for a skilled and collaborative registered massage therapist to join our team.
Want to work within a collaborative team of over 10 mentors & colleagues? Want a cozy environment to work in, where one-on-one client care is the focus? Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre is looking for skilled and collaborative registered massage therapists to join our vibrant team!
Position: Registered Massage Therapist
Location: Nepean, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Massage Therapy
Requirements: Member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, professional liability insurance
Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre, is a large multi-disciplinary physiotherapist-owned clinic in Ottawa, that is looking for collaborative, and quality care-focused therapists to join our vibrant team! We are known for our quality of care, compassion, commitment, and individualized focus to goal setting and recovery.
Competitive pay split, based on your experience & training.
- We are an established (over 29 years in business), PT-owned allied health clinic in Ottawa (Hunt Club / Woodroffe area), adjacent to city’s Nepean Sportsplex. We have private treatment rooms, open treatment space, large gym space & more!
- All your needs are taken care of: full-time reception, lotion, linens, direct billing for Blue Cross & MVC clients.
- We provide individualized, evidence-based, quality client care; emphasized on manual therapy, exercise prescription, and client education.
- Services offered: physiotherapy (vestibular/concussion/orthopedics/running assessment/etc), massage therapy, chiropody, registered dietitian, sports medicine, mental performance consulting, and orthopaedic supplies (braces, compression stockings, etc.).
- Training and experience in fascial therapy (including unwinding), deep tissue, joint mobilization, active release technique, stretching, Graston Technique, are all assets for existing clientele.
- Mentorship is available from senior team members.
- Collaborative and strong cross-referral team.
- Individual mentoring to support your professional growth.
- PPE and all clinical equipment provided by clinic.
- Active, in good standing, member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO); and hold professional liability insurance.