ARE YOU RECOVERING FROM AN INJURY OR SURGERY?
NOT SURE WHERE TO START WITH EXERCISE?
AFRAID OF HURTING YOURSELF?
WANT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND PERSONALIZED HELP?
Then .... “GETTING BACK INTO FITNESS” – WEEKLY CLASS .... might be just what you need!
Recovering from an injury or surgery can be life changing, and trying to get back into a fitness routine can be overwhelming and challenging.
This weekly circuit workout will teach you different strengthening and cardiovascular exercises, targeting all muscle groups, that you can do anywhere!
Hosted by Chantal Goneau, registered physiotherapist & certified personal trainer.
• Presented at the Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre.
• $15/drop-in class OR $12/class when you purchase a package of 5 classes ($60).
• Reserve your spot by e-mailing Chantal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Space is limited.
• Recommended for individuals 30-60 years of age.
• Beginning January 6th, 2018 at 9AM