As we draw close to the end of the year, do you have extended benefits that you would like to use before they expire?
What services do you offer that may be covered?
Consider some of our pro-active service options, as you evaluate your health benefit plan coverage and how to maximize on the money already spent!
- Feeling stressed? Need some ‘me’ time?
- Getting ready to hit the ski slopes or trails?
- Thinking about a fitness new years resolution?
- Kids starting new sport season soon?
- Have an injury you don’t want to get worse, with the start of a winter activity?
Pre-natal Consultation/Preparation Visit (pelvic floor physiotherapy)
- Our pelvic physiotherapists consult with new moms, about 6 weeks before due date, to review labour & delivery tips, as well as early post-partum self-care.
Post-partum Exercise Consultation
- Just had a baby? Ready to get back into shape? Trying out Crossfit, or going back to running? STOP ….. get checked now, to make sure you are ready and won’t cause any problems.
- Heidi McClintock, PT, avid runner herself, has extensive experience in running assessments & conditioning.
Personalized Exercise Program
- Whether for home; work; or the gym, get the RIGHT exercises that will work toward your goals and minimize injury risk.
Balance Assessment & Training Program
- How’s your balance? Afraid for the coming ice/snow & falls risk?
- Get assessed and a balance/proprioception training program. You are never too old, or too young, to improve your balance!!
Need to use up your remaining benefits?
Give us a call and book an appointment with one of our experienced physiotherapists.
Welcome to the Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre blog, where we provide lots of helpful tips, news, information and advice about physiotherapy and massage treatments, as well as general health and wellness, in Nepean and Ottawa.