What services do you offer that may be covered?
Consider some of our pro-active service options, as you evaluate your health benefit plan coverage and how to maximize on the money already spent!
- Feeling stressed? Need some ‘me’ time?
- Getting ready to hit the ski slopes or trails?
- Thinking about a fitness new years resolution?
- Kids starting new sport season soon?
- Have an injury you don’t want to get worse, with the start of a winter activity?
Pre-natal Consultation/Preparation Visit (pelvic floor physiotherapy)
- Our pelvic physiotherapists consult with new moms, about 6 weeks before due date, to review labour & delivery tips, as well as early post-partum self-care.
Post-partum Exercise Consultation
- Just had a baby? Ready to get back into shape? Trying out Crossfit, or going back to running? STOP ….. get checked now, to make sure you are ready and won’t cause any problems.
- Heidi McClintock, PT, avid runner herself, has extensive experience in running assessments & conditioning.
Personalized Exercise Program
- Whether for home; work; or the gym, get the RIGHT exercises that will work toward your goals and minimize injury risk.
Balance Assessment & Training Program
- How’s your balance? Afraid for the coming ice/snow & falls risk?
- Get assessed and a balance/proprioception training program. You are never too old, or too young, to improve your balance!!
Need to use up your remaining benefits?
Give us a call and book an appointment with one of our experienced physiotherapists.
Welcome to the Nepean Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy Centre blog, where we provide lots of helpful tips, news, information and advice about physiotherapy and massage treatments, as well as general health and wellness, in Nepean and Ottawa.